Notre politique de recrutement est engagée en faveur de l'intégration des travailleurs en situation de handicap.
SI VOUS ...
Vous reconnaissez dans nos valeurs - Avez envie de participer à une aventure humaine collective unique - Êtes sensible à l'environnement, l'économie circulaire et la transition énergétique - Souhaitez intégrer une équipe jeune, dynamique, à l'esprit start-up ! ...
...VOUS AVEZ AUTANT DE BONNES RAISONS DE POSTULER EN CANDIDATURE SPONTANÉE OU DIRECTEMENT À UNE OFFRE !
En quête constante de nouvelles compétences, nous sommes particulièrement sensibles aux candidatures en tant que :
RESPONSABLE DE PROJETS - AUTOMATICIEN - TECHNICIEN ITINÉRANT...
“Responsible and Sustainable” SME RMC (French radio - « Radio Monte Carlo ») national award winner, PRODEVAL is a major actor in the biogas and bioCNG sector’s development in France, Europe and North America.
We design, manufacture and maintain biogas upgrading and (bio)CNG distribution units for farmers, industry and water treatment plants. Through a unique collective human adventure, with a young and dynamic team and a start-up spirit, we are working for the energy transition and the environment.
If you share our values, you have just as many good reasons to apply for the Project Manager - Mechanical engineer position. Hiring one employee a week for the past two years, we are opening this position to support and sustain our very strong growth.
As part of the North American team, you responsible for coordinating, implementing and initiating North American adjustments to accelerate the company subsidiary’s growth. You will work on various development projects for Prodeval's membrane industry and technology in Quebec, Canada and the United States. For these functions, your main tasks are:
- Design the solution (PID, PFD, dimensioning, performances’ definition, etc.), conduct tests and optimize, participate in the product industrialization and write the documentation,
- Lead and coordinate the efforts of an engineers’ multidisciplinary team (internal staff, entrepreneurs, suppliers, external consultants),
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and normative framework (OIQ, RBQ, APEGBC, CSA cUL, UL etc.).
- Organize and lead projects in terms of time and necessary means, manage the different resources and measure the risks that may occur during the implementation,
- Establish and maintain communication and develop stable working relations with clients, internal managers and internal and external industry stakeholders,
- Participate in the company's growth across North America.
- Co-develop the company subsidiary
- Seek appropriate funding and arrange them,
- Participate in the company's strategic plan development
- Full-time executive
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Based in Canada, Montreal
- Our recruitment policy is committed to women and minorities as well as workers with disabilities.
This job is accessible to Mechanical Engineers – Bachelor degree or Master of Science (Member of the OIQ preferred).
You have at least 5 years of professional experience on site in the biomass, oil&gas and/or water treatment sectors. An experience of 2 to 5 years in team management on several projects is a plus.
You are bilingual (English, French) and like to travel in your work. Frequent travel is expected throughout North America.
Your experience acquired on site enables you to prioritize projects, initiate decision-making, structure and document the team’s workflows.
You are recognize and owned the RBQ license.
Beyond your professional experience, we are looking for motivated people with a sense of commitment and service. During your integration, Prodeval will help you grow and develop the following skills:
- Biogas industry and its process knowledge
- Microsoft Office (excel/power point/MS Word)
- SolidWorks software knowledge
- Deepen your communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop a strong team spirit in relation with the company's values
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Join our team!
Position to be filled as soon as possible: Application to be sent to: email@example.com
Au sein du pôle Réseau vos principales missions seront :
Vous êtes en déplacement et autonomie toute la semaine.
Profil recherché :
Formation et expérience :
Poste à pourvoir au plus tôt.
Candidature à envoyer à : firstname.lastname@example.org ou cliquez sur le bouton Postuler ci-dessous.